VideoFOCUS is a family of digital multimedia analysis and clarification software tools for audio, video, and images, providing an efficient, seamless workflow for both novice and experienced forensic video analysts and audio experts. VideoFOCUS Pro, our flagship product, provides extensive audio, video, and image analysis and processing capabilities, including:
- Direct import of more than 200 standard multimedia and numerous proprietary CCTV file formats;
- Uncompressed screen and audio capture, including:
- Digital screen and sound capture from any application running on the same computer;
- Optional analog video/audio capture through low-cost external hardware;
- Frame-by-frame video review and still image extraction capabilities;
- Adjustment of spatial, temporal, and audio properties, including:
- Deinterlace, speed adjust, aspect correct, zoom, pan, rotate, and crop;
- Audio channel selection, sync adjustment, mix, and gain;
- Extensive video processing functions, including:
- Synchronization of multiple videos to a common time base to review and process as a group;
- Patented Super-resolution filter, which combines the pixel information across multiple video frames to extract a single, higher-quality still image;
- Stabilize filter for video, to reduce the effects of camera motion and shaking;
- Demultiplex filter, to automatically separate an unlimited number of cameras and scenes into separate videos;
- Sharpen, Histogram Equalize, Levels Adjust, and Grayscale filters to improve clarity and viewability;
- Blur filter for video and images, enabling selective redaction of details with motion tracked;
- Extensive audio processing functions, including:
- Intuitive player-based cut, copy, and paste editing with titling capabilities to let the user quickly assemble end-product movie and/or audio files for dissemination and presentation, and;
- Export of images, audio, and video to multiple standard file formats.
For customers not requiring the complete capabilities of VideoFOCUS Pro, we additionally offer the intermediate VFSource product.
Please view the comparison table elsewhere on this page for a summary of the differences between the two VideoFOCUS products.